Useful information

What if I have a question or complaint?

Any questions you may have about Pace can be answered by reading the relevant pension guides or asking for more information.

If you’re a member of Pace DC, you should contact Legal & General. If you have a query regarding benefits in Pace Complete, you should contact the Co-op Pensions Department in the first instance. 

Legal & General
For questions about Pace DC
DC Pensions
Legal & General
PO Box 1560
PE1 9AP  

The Pace DC helpline: 0345 070 1148

Co-op Pensions Department
For questions about Pace DB
Pensions Department
Department 10406
1 Angel Square
Manchester M60 0AG

Phone: 0330 606 1000

If you have a complaint about Pace, and you haven’t been able to sort it out by speaking to Legal & General or the Co-op Pensions Department, there is a formal Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure that should be followed: Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure