About Pace

What if I have a question or complaint?

Any questions you may have about Pace can be answered by reading the relevant pension guides or asking for more information.

If you’re a member of Pace DC, you should contact Legal & General. If you have a query regarding benefits in Pace Complete, you should contact the Co-op Pensions Department in the first instance. 

Legal & General
For questions about Pace DC
Legal & General Trustee Services Team
City Park
The Droveway
Hove BN3 7PY

The Pace DC helpline: 0345 026 8689
Email: cooppensions@landg.com

Co-op Pensions Department
For questions about Pace Complete
Pensions Department
Department 10406
1 Angel Square
Manchester M60 0AG

Phone: 0330 606 1000
Email: staffpensions@coop.co.uk

If you’re not satisfied with the response you receive, there’s formal dispute resolution procedure. For details and relevant forms, you can contact the Secretary to the Trustees, through the Co-op Pensions Department.